I’ve decided that 2013 will definitely be a big year of reading for me. I’ve always been a reader but never one to read as many books as I want to, and quite possibly should, read.
Books I’ve Read
These are the books I’ve read this year; my goal is to have read 24 books this year (short or long).
- We Are Community by Cerebra
- Today Matters by John C. Maxwell
- Pursuing Christ. Creating Art. by Gary A. Molander
Books I want to Read
- Good to Great by Jim Collins
- How To Stop Worrying And Start Living (Personal Development) by Dale Carnegie
- How To Win Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Embracing a Volunteer Spirit by Andre Olivier
- Developing the Leader Within You by John C. Maxwell
- Becoming a Man of Unwavering Faith by John Osteen